On October 24, Cadmus will be at the National Adaptation Forum hosting the panel “What’s in the Climate and Infrastructure Laws for Adaptation? An Overview of the IRA and IIJA with Federal agencies”. See below for additional details.
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 created $68B in energy and climate tax incentives and appropriated $147.8B in climate, energy, and environment investments across more than a dozen agencies. Come hear directly from several federal agencies about what’s in the IRA for adaptation and resilience, as well as their initial plans for program implementation.
Time and Location: Monday, October 24: 4:30 – 5:30 pm
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
700 Aliceanna Street, Baltimore, Maryland,
Harborside Ballroom A, 4th Floor
Moderator: Kevin Bush Principal, Resilient Infrastructure Programs, Cadmus
- Crystal Bergemann, Senior Director for Resilience, White House Council on Environmental Quality, Executive Office of the President
- Keelin Kuipers, Deputy Director, Office of Coastal Management, NOAA
- Stephanie Santell, Senior Climate Advisor, Office of Policy, Office of the Administrator, EPA
- Sam Medlock, Senior Counsel, Select Committee on the Climate Crisis, U.S. House of Representatives
- Michael Brain, Deputy Commissioner, Bureau of Reclamation (Invited)