Reporting to CDP–a globally recognized, independent, nonprofit climate reporting organization–helps show shareholders, the public, and the market where your company stands regarding greenhouse gas emissions and climate change management and performance.
Cadmus has been preparing CDP survey responses on behalf of clients for more than a decade, including Fortune 500 companies that have ranked on the CDP Climate Disclosure Leadership Index and A List.
Using Cadmus’ proprietary Climate Strategy Assessment Tool, we work directly with executive teams, sustainability professionals, and facility managers to identify and implement robust climate mitigation, adaptation, and business resilience strategies. Whether assessing and developing cost-effective projects that reduce a firm’s greenhouse gas and energy footprint, or evaluating climate-related risks and opportunities, Cadmus has the expertise in house to produce CDP responses that accurately illustrate the actions institutions have put in place to address climate issues. The results are reduced energy use and operating costs, lower greenhouse gas emissions, enhanced sustainability and resilience, brand and reputation management, as well as stronger positioning with CDP.
We offer the following services:
- Preparing inventories of Scope 1, Scope 2, and Scope 3 emissions
- Developing greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets, include science-based targets
- Evaluating CDP performance and implementing a roadmap for improvement year over year
- Assisting with the implementation of the TCFD recommendations
- Recommending cost-effective actions to reduce company or institution-wide energy, water, solid waste, and operating costs
- Assisting with the completion of the CDP survey response, including strategic guidance on energy and climate initiatives and policies
- Providing Response Check, a high-level review service for completed responses