New distributed energy technologies are creating numerous opportunities for governments, utilities, and individual consumers. Making smart decisions in the current landscape requires experience with these products, strong analytic capabilities, and a solid grasp on policy and market trends.
Cadmus is a trusted adviser to utilities, financiers, program administrators, governments, nongovernmental organizations, and private firms. Our experts have in-depth understanding of distributed energy technologies, like solar photovoltaics and energy storage systems, and are at the forefront of the policy conversations that drive these markets.
We combine hands-on experience in project development, policy expertise, and strategic consulting to provide a range of services, including:
- Quality assurance and control for DER installations
- Owner’s agent and procurement services
- Independent engineering and due diligence
- Policy and regulatory analysis
- Program design and evaluation
- Measurement and verification and performance analysis
- Pilot projects and programs