Energy storage can yield many benefits for utilities, independent system operators, and commercial facilities—reducing demand charges, supporting paid demand-response events, or minimizing hazards posed by intermittent or extended power outages. A storage project’s location and the market conditions it operates within may create compelling benefits—or lackluster opportunities.
Cadmus’ experienced team understands the conditions that create successful energy storage projects. We examine every angle of a project to identify prime locations and provide quality control of all aspects of storage systems to help deliver the optimal mix of benefits for individualized client needs.
Our energy storage support includes:
- Potential studies: Zero in on the locations and customer targets with the best opportunities for storage success.
- Enhanced benefits determination process: Realize higher values for storage projects than expected with complete use-case technical analysis and customized market research.
- Owner’s agent services: Receive engineering support and quality assurance services to keep project development on track.
- Installation support: Benefit from storage system commissioning, code compliance verification, remote communications and data collection assistance, and control strategy analysis.
- Ongoing measurement and verification: Capture and analyze performance data to continuallyimprove operations and realize the maximum financial benefits.
- Grid integration analysis: Understand the benefits and impacts of storage systems on the distribution system with storage site data and distribution SCADA comparative analyses.