Events held at large entertainment venues pose special challenges to security and emergency preparedness. The combination of dense crowds, media visibility, and high economic value creates great risks to people, property, and professional reputation. Venue managers, event sponsors, and government officials must plan and train for all hazards and threats to ensure a safe and successful event.
Cadmus’ customized security and emergency preparedness solution for sporting and entertainment events identifies and addresses gaps in preparedness at every stage of event planning. We go beyond the exercise phase by establishing response plans and protocols and training your staff to act on them, if and when the time comes.
Our venue and event security support offerings include:
- Detailed threat/hazard, vulnerability, and risk assessments
- Crisis coordination and business continuity planning
- Public messaging development
- Capacity building for executives and staff through training, seminars, and workshops
- Knowledge management systems to document lessons learned
- Metrics, analytics, and evaluation processes for continuous improvement