Challenges faced within the surface transportation system are being met with advanced technologies, new transportation services, innovative finance mechanisms, and creative policy design. Transportation stakeholders are embracing this change and preparing their communities for the coming decades and beyond.
Our team includes policy experts, modelers, researchers, engineers, financial analysts, data scientists, and communication professionals who help decision makers achieve a clear, balanced perspective to find the best solutions for their mission.
Cadmus is proud to support its surface transportation clients by applying exceptional expertise in the following areas:
- Electric vehicle and alternative fuel strategies
- Connected and shared mobility
- Vehicle emissions analysis
- Zero emission bus (ZEB) planning
- Low carbon fuel standards
- Fleet manager decision support
- Emergency preparedness, climate resilience, and business continuity
- Livability, Context Sensitive Solutions (CSS), and sustainability
- Stormwater management and water resources
- Innovative finance and emerging business models
- Grant and loan application support
- Policy analysis and regulatory support
- Lifecycle assessment
- Benefit-cost analysis
Explore our expertise and the extraordinary results we have helped clients like you achieve.