Cadmus supports federal, state, and local agency efforts to help protect drinking water sources and limit the need for costly water treatment.
To achieve these goals, our team of nationally recognized hydrologists, hydrogeologists, water quality scientists and modelers, policy and finance experts, and communications specialists:
- Develop source water protection plans and collaboratives
- Train stakeholders on developing and implementing source water protection programs
- Assess susceptibility to contamination
- Develop and carry out monitoring plans
- Create and execute communication plans
- Evaluate costs and benefits of source water protection plan components
- Identify financing options
- Evaluate the success of source water protection plans
We routinely organize and facilitate workshops across the United States to advance source water protection efforts. Workshop topics include:
- Improving Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act integration
- Monitoring and data sharing
- Land development and smart growth
- Communications and partnerships
Explore our expertise and the extraordinary results we have helped clients like you achieve.