This is a recording from the Roadmap to a Minnesota Codes & Standards (C&S) Program series, a partnership between Slipstream, Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance, and LHB. Originally recorded August 13, 2020.
Expert panelists including Cadmus’ Allen Lee discuss different C&S program evaluation approaches and considerations.
Click below to watch the webinar. You will be redirected to the Minnesota C&S Roadmap website.
Topics covered include:
- Rationale for C&S advocacy
- Rationale for enhancing compliance
- Different types of program examples
- Why conduct C&S studies?
- C&S program impact evaluations
- Evaluation method observations
- Specific implications for Minnesota's C&S program